We are a multi-denominational, multi-racial, multi-ethnic group of Christians with one purpose:
to bring a better quality of life to the people of Springfield by advocating and demonstrating Biblical principles
in every area of life. We strongly believe that the more people choose to live by these principles,
the more we will have:
Redemption Project Description
- Strong, unified families and lasting marriages
- Personal and business prosperity through sound, honest, innovative and cooperative financial practices
- Constructive rather than anti-social behavior
- Better employers and employees
- Better relationships among neighbors and co-workers
- Freedom from substance abuse
- Better mental and physical health
- Governmental policies which truly meet people's needs and standards
- Greater personal satisfaction from life and reasons to look forward to the future
Redemption Project Blog
- Creating a network of churches, organizations and individuals who share our purpose
- Concentrating on a target area of our city (see map) as our "mission field"
- Living and encouraging others to live according to Christ's teachings:
- in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you
- love your neighbor as yourself
- Youth evangelism and fellowship groups
- Neighborhood Bible studies and gospel block parties
- Community events
- AND MORE!
Annual Family Day
Saturday, August 17th
See details here
Petition to add "IN GOD WE TRUST"
to the front of Springfield City Hall
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD"
Calling all Christians!
Join with the Psalm 33:12 Committee to collect signatures
to have our nation's motto added to the front of City Hall
Download and print petition sheets right here!
2 versions are available:
For Adults (18 & over) | For Students (under 18)
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 signature gatherers.
Read/download the rules here
Become a Community Missionary.
If you or your church would like to participate,
Pastor Scott Lively
by e-mail at email@example.com or
by phone at 413-250-0984
|Daily, Weekly Redemption Project Events
Sunday afternoon Church Service,
2:00-4:00 p.m., Holy Grounds Coffee House, 455 State Street, Springfield, MA
Tuesday, Thursday evenings - Street Ministries,
6:30 p.m. at Holy Grounds Coffee hOuse
Guest Speaker, Christian Activist Discussion Group meeting, snacks
4:00-5:00 p.m., Holy Grounds Coffee House, 455 State Street, Springfield, MA
Daily Morning Bible Study, Mon., Tues., Wed., Thu., Fri.
7:30 a.m., Holy Grounds Coffee House, 455 State Street, Springfield, MA
Saturday Soup & Sandwich, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m., Holy Grounds Coffee House,
455 State Street, Springfield, MA
Tuesday Morning Prayer Group, 11:00 a.m., Holy Grounds Coffee House, 2nd floor, 455 State Street, Springfield, MA
NEW! Make a Tax-deductible Donation, Click Here
Redemption Gate webcast page
Trust Jesus Campaign
See the 7 steps:
Seven Steps to Heal Our City
The Redemption Zone (RZ),
Holy Grounds Coffee House
and live webcast page
The Coffee House and Redemption House form the core of the Redemption Project.
Located at 455 State Street, the Coffee House is a center of activities which include missionary meetings,
church services, after school programs, music, community fellowship and of course, plenty of coffee!
60 Sherman Street
CRISTIANOS HACIENDO UN
Redemption House is a symbol of the Redemption Project. In the middle of the "RZ,"
the house needed to be completely redone to be livable. This former crack house had no plumbing, was filled with
tons of trash and need to be completely repainted, inside and out.
However, The foundation is sound, the roof is good,
and all of the walls are strong. Much like the city of Springfield, whose foundation is there, the people are
hungry for good to prevail
and the desire exists for a spiritual foundation, with the Lord's blessing, the house will be redeemed.
Follow the Redemption House progress